Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter



Just dropping in to wish you all a very blessed and happy Easter.
 Hopefully you can spent it with family.
 Remember the reason for this holiday and what it means for us.

"He is Risen!"
"Christ is risen indeed!"
 




 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter and Happy Spring time to you Lorita!!! I had a nice Easter day spent with my son and daughter in love. It was very spring like here this weekend... and today it is cold and windy! Geesh!! I did get my front porch cleaned off and decorated for spring so that felt good!! I pray you had a nice Easter day too!!!
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Lorita. We had a very quiet one here .. it was just what we needed. Hugs Sue and Petal xox

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.