Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

View from My Window

Yes, this is my view this morning - APRIL 18, 2013! This is spring?
 
I actually woke up yesterday and it was snowing then, too. But it soon turned to sleet and then rain, melting (or dissolving?) the snow. It is not melting today. It is now almost 12:30 and we have about 2" of snow and it is still coming down heavier than in this morning's picture. Schools have dismissed. Wind is blowing and supposed to get stronger later. I hear about accidents on the radio scanner, mostly rollovers, probably driving too fast for road conditions. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of my tulips blooming one of these days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That is a lot of cold and wet, and in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you are recycling photos? lol I know better. Amie texted me a photo of HER yard with 10 inches of snow right after I texted her a photo of my lovely pansies (nearly gone due to heat this week). Now it's 50F and raining after being 90F...April is such a fickle girl.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.