Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Another May Day Surprise


These goodies arrived on May 1 as a May Day 'basket'. It was delivered to my door by some friends and was a really nice surprise, especially after all the snow we also got that day. She gave me the fruit to counterbalance the sweets. ;o) On the plate are slices of pumpkin bread, frosted brownies (with nuts on top - my favorite!) and fudge. There was more on the place but I ate  devoured one of each before I thought to take pictures. They were all delicious! The pumpkin bread was nice and moist too. Yum! Needless to say, it didn't last long.  I am a bit late in posting this as I have been very busy working on the Bible lesson that we did this morning.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice tradition! Looks delicious too. You have some great friends in your town.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.