1. 5 cookbooks
2. 5 Curves books
3. small glass dish ( I have several nice crystal dishes, don't need this cheap glass) I never use it
4. 2 wicker bread bowls - maybe used once or twice since moving here. I kept one fancier one if I ever need one for dinner buns
5. 5 white dish towels ( they are sort of silky and don't dry well)
6. 1 dish cloth that is going to the rag box
7. 4 fleece squares - I cut to use on Swiffer sweeper but now I only have carpeted floors and don't use a Swiffer
8. about 7 (or more) white flour dishtowels (not pictured) that I gave my daughter. I still have more than enough to last me forever.
9. 1 small white platter (also didn't get a picture as I gave it to my daughter) I had ordered it online and was disappointed that it wa so small and shallow. Should have sent it back but it was a clearance item, and naturally I thought I would use it anyway. But that didn't, and isn't going to happen.
I don't have pictures yet of the stacks of magazines and papers culled from file folders. I might also take pictures of the newspapers that will be going to the recycle tub as they tend to pile up before I get them all read, and then the whole stack gets taken out. But that is a recurring thing so not really downsizing.
So I have a good start and need to keep the momentum going.