Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Taking a Stay-cation

Staycation seems to be the popular new term these days. And I guess I have been doing that, at least a vacation from blogging, and yet staying home and not accomplishing a whole lot. You know, it is pretty hard for retired people to take a vacation since we don't have a job anymore. But, as you ladies know, women's work is never done even if you don't work outside the home. And it really doesn't end when you take a vacation. Most of our vacations included camping, so there was always the same work, just in a different setting.

I have been working on a couple of posts today, so am getting back into the swing of it. I have had the inspiration just not the energy or desire to write for awhile. So there will be a post or two coming at you now and then until I get back into a regular routine again. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.