Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Down Memory Lane - My Graduation Picture


My high school graduation picture. I graduated (yes, I did!) in 1961. Those were the days when I still had a figure.
We had our 50th class reunion 2 years ago and had a great time seeing everybody. Nobody had changed (HA!) All but a couple of women had gray/white hair. We all know why those two had dark hair, don't we? The men who still had hair were also gray/white. But we were able to still recognize everyone. What is interesting is that after 50 years the 'clicks' are now on common ground, and I talked to the guys that I doubt I ever talked with in school. There was lots of catching up and reminiscing going on. Everyone commented afterward how much fun it was. We need to do this again, maybe in 5 years? We don't want to wait too long since we have already lost 3 classmates - one to cancer, one to scleroderma, and one had fallen off a cliff while mountain climbing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fell off a mountain? What an adventurer! You were a lovely young woman and you're a lovely senior woman, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.