Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Down Memory Lane - Artist in the Family


This is an old ink drawing done by Esther R. I think she is my mother's cousin from St. Louis. She has the same name as Grandma Ada's maiden name, and Ada originally came from St. Louis. I know I have some post cards that she had done somewhere, but I have not been able to find them again now that I want them. If I should run across them before this is published, I will update either in this post or one in the future. Maybe this is where my youngest grand daughter gets her talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.