Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Monday, October 14, 2013

This 'n' That - Fun Quiz Answers

Here are the answers to the Dutch Medical Terminology Quiz.


1. The study of paintings --  ARTERY

2. What you do when CPR fails -- BARIUM

3. A district in Rome -- CESAREAN SECTION

4. A sheep dog -- COLIC

5. A punctuation mark -- COMA

6. Friendly -- CONGENITAL

7. To live longer --DILATE

8. Quicker -- FESTER

9. Baseball games between teams of soldiers -- G.I. SERIES

10. A suitcase --GRIPPE

11. A coat hook -- HANGNAIL

12. A doctor's can -- MEDICAL STAFF

13. A higher offer -- MORBID

14. Lower than the day rate -- NITRATE

15. Was aware of -- NODE

16. A person who has fainted -- OUTPATIENT

17. A letter carrier -- POST OPERATIVE

18. In favor of young people -- PROTEIN

19. Hiding anything -- SECRETION

20. Study of English Knighthood -- SEROLOGY

21. A small table -- TABLET

22. An extra pair --TUMOR

23. Opposite of you're out -- URINE

24. Veins that are close together -- VARICOSE VEINS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How did you do? Tell me in the comment section!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.