Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine Day


I would love to be somebody's valentine. 
Will you be mine?
Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a postcard done by the artist among my relatives from years ago. I have no idea what the date was, but am guessing probably in the 1930's. It was my mother's cousin in St. Louis who did the artwork. I assume she worked at a greeting card company, doing some of the card designing. And I can only assume because I have no one to ask. She had sent several different post cards like this for different occasions. I will be posting the others here now and then, so if you like this sort of thing, be sure to check back.

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage cards and postcards. I need to go through my parents' cards again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.