Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

More Valentine Artwork


This is more of my mother's cousin's art work. It is bigger than the small postcards that she had also sent to Mom. It is done on heavy card stock, and then she must have folded it up to fit in the envelope, which caused the creases. She wrote on the back that she had trouble drawing the man. Her art work is all done in ink.

I like to do pencil drawings from time to time, but my 'talent' is nothing like this. Give me a picture of something and I will attempt to draw a copy of it. My 9 year old granddaughter is well on her way to being the artistic one in the family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.