Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

LAST SET OF GRANDPARENTS


I have shown you wedding pictures of many of my ancestors earlier on this blog, but this one was missing. This is my dad's parents, Aielt and Aleida. I had been asking other relatives if they had a copy and I finally found a second cousin that had this one.  It has had some damage but at least the faces show up in good condition. They look so young, don't they? So I had to look it up. She is 18 and he is 21. That is exactly the same age I and my first husband where we we got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.