Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW - TWILIGHT TIME


I have taken several picture I intended to use on this blog, and then I get busy with other things and forget about them. Obviously this was awhile back since there is still snow on the ground.

This picture does not do justice to the beautiful colors of the sunset. I am actually looking south, not west. I have always enjoyed the beautiful colors of sunsets. The few sunrises I have been up to see are also pretty. But you know I am not a morning person.

I should have thought to take a picture of the western sky last evening as the sky was a very bright neon orange. I actually don't get to see much of the sunsets since I live on the east side of town and have a large two-story house next door that hides much of it. But this time of year the sun sets more in the northwest and the house next door is not in the way. I need to keep my camera handy and remember to take more sunset pictures when they are spectacular.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.