Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

INDEPENDENCE DAY

Are you doing something special for July 4th? Here are a couple of simple things to make, that even the kids can help with. I found these on Pinterest.




First are the red/white/blue strawberries. Simply dip the strawberry tip in melted white chocolate, then dip in blue colored sugar. The kids will have fun with this, they are cute and yummy!


Then there are the color layered rice krispie treats. These
are cut in the usual squares, but I saw one suggestion to cut them into stars with a cookie cutter. How cute would that be on a plate?

Check out spoonful.com for lots of July 4th ideas, including coloring pages for kids and other activities, decorations and food. There are so many possibilities!

Enjoy the holiday weekend, fly the flag, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.