Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

LAST BITS OF SUMMER

I took these pictures earlier this summer, thinking I would get them posted much sooner, but you know how life can get in the way sometimes.

This first pictures is a little beautification in an otherwise rather ugly spot between the bowling alley on the right, and a little building that was once a plumber's shop. I had seen something similar either on Pinterest or Hometalk, and whoever did this must have seen the same thing. It is nice to see some of these ideas actually in use in my own neighborhood. I think it brightens up this otherwise drab area, don't you?



If you drive around my town during the summer, you might see these little mini flower gardens here and there at street intersections. Where the sidewalks intersect provides these little pie shaped areas that just beg for some dressing up.


I took this pictures during the time a pair of young ladies were painting all the fire hydrants. Doesn't he look sharp? It reminds me of a little guard, standing at attention, dressed in his finest uniform.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.