Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 27, 2015

LOST MY FOCUS

I have lost my focus. I did not get very far with decluttering or cleaning since I last wrote about them.

It is high time I get back to them, as well as back to blogging. Maybe now that we are getting a few sunny days my outlook will also be brighter instead of funky.

I have also been dealing with a health issue that has been my focus of late. I had some tests done earlier this week and am waiting on the results, but I already feel better, knowing the ball is rolling in dealing with the issue.

Where does time go? Does anyone know? It is so easy to fritter it away and not accomplish a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.