Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DOWN MEMORY LANE - PAL AND ME


My daughter recently posted this old picture of me on Facebook. One of my friends mentioned putting this on the blog, so here it is.

I have my new pet, Pal, in front of me, dressed in doll clothes. I did that a lot with both the dog and the kitties, poor things. They were my live 'babies'. I had a lot of dolls, too, and loved to play with them.

It looks like the doll dress might match the dress I am wearing. Mom made most of my clothes as well as doll clothes so it is very possible they match. The doll clothes would be made from the fabric that was left after making mine. The matching dresses could be the reason Mom took the picture, showing off my new dress and doll's dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.