Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 12, 2017

TIME TO REMODEL?

As I have checked out this blog after being AWOL for quite some time, I realize I really need to remodel the site, or at least do some reorganizing and updating. Unfortunately that will have to wait for awhile. I am busy making an afghan again, this one for my daughter. And I have several other things that need to be done and take priority over the time I would have to spend here. Just be thankful I have posted a few time recently!

I am now working on a laptop. My desktop computer is refusing to connect to the internet for some reason. I changed nothing but one day it connected and the next day it didn't, and still doesn't. I really do need to take it in and have several other fixes done. But I know it will that $$$ that I don't have right now. Some day. . . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so understand!! My laptop is so slow and freezes up all the time. I need to break down and replace it. I am doing everything from my smart phone which doesn't allow for easy blogging! Plus, we live in an area with lousy internet!!!!! Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.