Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

MORE AND MORE BUTTERFLIES

Yes, there are more butterflies on the bush today. There are also many more honeybees, but so far I have only seen one bumblebee. I don't like to get around bumblebees as they can sting more than once, where honeybees are once and done. However, bumblebees are prettier.

Today the butterflies were opening their wings in a different direction and I could see them from the top to get a better look at their design, and they are definitely Painted Ladies. I am afraid the butterflies don't show up as well in the pictures as they did looking out the window. I have looked up many birds to identify them, but this is the first time I tried identifying butterflies.





I think this will be the end of the butterfly posts unless the bush becomes totally covered with them.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.