Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

EASY CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE APPLE DIP

This caramel cream cheese apple dip was a huge success on the weekend of my birthday party. It is so easy and quick to make and I know you will love it, too. Be sure to have plenty of apples on hand! It looks pretty in a clear glass dish for serving. This is a nice dip to add to holiday events so you may want to keep this handy to make soon.

I found this recipe at Living Well, Spending Less here . With the busy weekend I did not get pictures, but you can see some pictures at the link above.


EASY CARAMEL CREAM CHEESE APPLE DIP
  • 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 14 oz jar caramel sauce
  • 2-3 Heath candy bars, crushed (or use Heath toffee chips)
  • Serve With: Granny Smith apples, sliced

  • INSTRUCTIONS
  • Combine cream cheese and 1/2 of the caramel sauce in mixing bowl; beat until well-blended. Then mix in 1/2 cup of toffee chips to mixture.
  • Spoon cream cheese mixture into pretty serving dish.
  • Cover cream cheese with remaining caramel.
  • Sprinkle caramel with toffee chips.
  • Serve immediately with sliced granny smith apples.
  • Preparation time: 5-7 minutes
  • Number of servings (yield): 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.