Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

LATEST PROJECTS





Two baby afghans. My son requested one for a niece, and we decided on the rainbow one at the top. Since my Walmart does not carry much for baby yarns, I had to order online. While I waited for the ordered yarn I decided to start the second one in the other pattern as I had a large skein of that yarn on hand. I did have to buy another skein to finish and Walmart does have that one on hand. So now when they come this weekend, they have a choice to pick from. And I will have a spare in case of another order, or it will go to the church auction next year.

Now I am off to get the house ready for company in a few days. I hope to post again after company leaves. In any case, I hope you all have a great summer.

5 comments:

  1. The blankets are beautiful, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are just beautiful. Lucky babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job, Beautiful ! I see you hadn't posted in awhile pray your doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to all of you for your comments. Sorry to be so late in replying. I really, really need to spend some time blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.