Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

TOOTH FAIRY



The process of putting a used car in my mouth has begun. Had 2 teeth pulled, but the tooth fairy didn't show up.

It took awhile and some hard work for the dentist to get those teeth out, since one of them had the crown broken off at the gum line. Then he inserted the posts for the implants. Now I wait until things are healed up, and then the dentist will take impressions and have the crowns made, then installation.

I am very pleased with my dentist. I was comfortable the whole 1 1/2 hours in the chair, even though he kept telling me there would be pressure, etc. It was all painless. He warned me of swelling and bruising, but there was no bruising, and only a little swelling that first afternoon. And I only had to take tylenol right after the numbness was gone that evening. I was sure my jaw would be stiff and sore from having my mouth open so far and for so long, but that didn't happen either.

So the worst part is over, except for paying the bill, which will be the most painful!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Exciting, but very expensive!!! I hope it continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The implant process went very well and I am satisfied with the result. However, I am still paying for it. I hope to get the bill paid off in a couple more months as I continue to spend as little as possible. After that I will have to do a major restocking in my pantry and replace some shabby clothes! I do have plenty of good things to wear, except for socks and my sweatshirts are pretty old. I live in them about 9 months out of the year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.