Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

X Marks the Spot


This is the view outside my window on the day I am writing this. I noticed it as I sat down to the computer and thought I really needed to get a picture of this. Do you see the giant X?

I am sorry  I had to take the picture through the window screen so it isn't the best. I was not able to take the picture through the top of the window where there is no screen as it was covered with frost.

This is a very pretty day in spite of the cold temps again. It has finally warmed up to 20 degrees after a cold start to the day. We even had a little snow during the night, just enough to make the driveway white again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.