Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Not today!

Oh, please! Not today! Don't ask me to do anything for the rest of the day. I was too tired yesterday to write a post here, plus I had some things that were necessary to get done before this morning. And that is because I had two gals coming at 5:45 AM for our weekly Bible study. The alarm went off much too early. How can a person be so tired? My brain is scrambled and I am having a hard time focusing on the task at hand. So to those of you who checked in hoping to read some profound words (grin) today, I am sorry to disappoint you. I did have a short subject planned but it just isn't going to happen. I need my rest and sleep today. (yawn) Stay tuned. . . . . . . zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.