Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 13, 2015

HOME MADE CARDS

I have a very crafty friend who enjoys making her own greeting cards. I don't know where she comes up with all the cute ideas. I know I could never come up with them.

Here is a card she made just for me after my cat, Felix, died. I am sorry the pictures aren't that great, but you get the idea.




This is the front of the card. Those three red dots are actually 'gems' that are glued on.


Inside the card is the cute tag that is also glued on. This card WILL go into my permanent collection for several reasons, among them is the artistry, because a friend made it especially for me, and in remembrance of my fur baby companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.