Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

BOBBITY, BOBBITY, BOO

What do you think of bobble heads? I never cared much for them.

One year for Christmas my son-in-law gave me two Elvis bobble heads because he knew I was a big fan of Elvis. I thought it was a crazy gift, but opened the boxes and was blow away with them. What do you think of these?

 Jailhouse Rock

1957 Year in Gold

I still don't care much for bobble heads but I do like these. They are much better quality than I expected, and not the kind you find on car dashboards.

Right now they are on the top of my computer desk in the bedroom. Maybe I should start displaying them in the public rooms of the house. I am sure they will make good conversation pieces. And maybe add a little whimsy?

"Thankya verah much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.