Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, July 11, 2014

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANIMAL LOVERS


I didn't know this, did you?

This is something that is going around on Facebook right now.
I do know that cats have their territories, one female per territory, but a male has a much larger territory and services several females in his territory. And that is why you will see more stray males wandering around, as the young ones are trying to find a territory for themselves.
I would hope that this ear-tipping or notching is done all over the country. If you are interested, you may want to call a local veterinarian and ask if it is being done in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.