Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 5, 2018

CHURCH AUCTION PROJECT RESULT FOR 2018





I showed you this afghan and matching pillow before. I made this one for my daughter, who had requested it. My friends said I should make the same one for the church auction this year, so I did. The difficult pattern was already fresh in my mind so this one did not take as long.

They brought $900 at the church auction! I don't know how much the person paid who bought it, but the rest was again raised by calling for $20 donations from the crowd, and added up to $900. Now I am on the hunt for a new pattern for next year.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! That is so impressive and I just love that afghan and pillow! I'm sure the owner is very very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very impressive. Good for you helping the church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We have the church auction every year to pay off the loan for new building and remodeling old part of church that was started about 13 years ago.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.