Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A LOT GOING ON


The calendar says spring and we did have some really nice, almost summer, days recently. But today is dark, 32 degrees, and wet. I did notice that my tulips are up about 2" today so there is a good sign of spring even if it is dreary and cold.

It has been a long time since I last checked in, and that is because a lot has been going on here. It will take a book to tell you all so I will break it down in small portions day by day, as often as I feel up to writing.

I have been making rounds with more than one doctor and hospital to keep me busy and on my toes. Starting on Monday, February 16 I saw two different doctors and a hospital visit through March 9. Saw another doctor on March 18, had major surgery the following day, went home the day after that, and my two daughters and 10 year old twin grandchildren were here to help me for a few days. Whew! What a whirlwind!

I will begin this saga with that first Monday - February 16. I had a consult with the local surgeon about my ultrasound that was done January 29. He told me I needed a hysteroscopy with D&C. And since it was time for my regular 10-year colonoscopy, they could both be done at the same time. Those two procedures were done as outpatient surgery on February 23, another one of those Mondays.

I kept the road warm between home and the hospital 10 miles away.

More to come in the next chapter. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.