Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ketchup Time

I just couldn't resist the play on words here. Actually it is 'catch up' time. The Olympics are finally over. They took up most of my time for the past 2 weeks. Plus, while I was watching the Games, I was also taping my favorite shows that were on at the same time, and watching my two soaps in real time. That was a LOT of TV watching! And. . . the Daytona 500 race was on at the same time as the Olympics! Who scheduled that anyway! At first I was taping the Olympics and watching the race, but the race can sort of go 'slow,' if you know what I mean. There are lots of commercials and breaks that I don't need to watch, so I switched to taping the race. I am sure glad I did because there was a really, really long rain delay and the race wasn't over until late that night. I did get to see the end of the race 'live' and was happy to see Dale Earnhardt, Jr win. His dad was one of my favorites.

I took the last couple of days to catch up on all the taped shows, so now I need to catch up on my dirty house and other things that were put on the shelf the last two weeks, including this blog.

I took some photos of projects today and have uploaded them to the computer, so will be working on blog posts for awhile today, and schedule them for future dates, so be on the lookout for them.

This is all you are going to get today. :o) Check back tomorrow to see what I actually did get done while watching Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.