Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

FLYING RADIOS




Well, actually a Radio Flyer wagon. An antique. It is the one I had as a child so it has to be more than 70 years old. I had planned to paint it years ago but never got it done (procrastination again). When I moved I really had no place to store it and knew I would never paint it, so offered it to my kids.

My son wanted it and took it back to Virginia with him. This is what he and his wife did with it this summer. I know the wagon is much happier there than it was in my garage collecting junk, dust and spider webs.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And it doesn't need paint.... it's perfect just like it is. What a treasure for him!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.