Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 1, 2015

FAITH FRIDAY - THE THRESHING FLOOR


It has been quite awhile since I did a FAITH FRIDAY post. I have been saving some, so it is time to get back to this.

I listen to several ministers on TV, and one of them is Ron Carpenter. One week he talked about Ruth and Boaz, and how Boaz slept on the threshing floor. A threshing floor is where wheat is tossed into the air so that the wind blows the chaff away. The wheat kernels are heavier than the chaff, so they fall to the floor.

When harvesting anything there is always a part that is kept and a part that is thrown away.

Jesus lives on the threshing floor. He throws US up in the air. The Holy Spirit is the wind that removes what we don't need, so that eventually only what is good remains in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.