Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Monday, June 30, 2014

HOLIDAY PORCH DREAM




I can dream, can't I? I would love to make my porch look like this!

The pallet flag would be an easy thing to make. It would be quick too. I think the slowest things would first be to find a pallet, and then to let the paint dry. 

I am not sure how I would display it since the only corner I have similar to this is on the front porch, but that red swing hangs there, taking up most of the room on that small porch. But if there were room, the swing and the pallet flag would compliment each other, don't you think?

I just think this display is lovely, and maybe someday. . . . . .

I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.