Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

SPRING CLEANING



This is me doing spring cleaning when I was younger. I wish I could do it like that today, but it just isn't going to happen.

Since I can't do steps, a step-stool or ladder is out of the question. So while my daughter was here I had her take down all the curtains, and they got washed and dried. (oooh, they were dusty)Then I could sit and iron them while my daughter was doing some other cleaning in another part of the house. Once ironed, she put them back up.

Now, back in the day when I was able to get around, those windows and woodwork would have been washed before the curtains went up! But that didn't happen this time. I really wanted my daughter to wash the windows outside while I did the inside. She really had the easier part. But she hates washing windows and did not want to do them. By the time we got the other stuff done, the last day she was here it was hot and humid outside and we were both tired. So the windows are still dirty. I am hoping to at least get the insides done soon as I am really tired of looking out such dirty windows. Maybe, if I take one window a day, and push myself a bit, I can get most of them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.