Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Faith Friday - Obedience

FAITH FRIDAY
 


Obedience
 
I wonder if this is the kind of obedience God would like to see from us.


<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=576060799082155" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

(I thought the video would be here. If it isn't please click on the link and I hope you can see it.)

No asking "Why?" No procrastinating. No whining. No debating if it is really God speaking. No ignoring the commands. No refusing to act. Instead, there is adoration, obeying with a smile on the face, doing what you are told and eagerly waiting for the next command.

It took a lot of patience and perseverance to teach that dog to do all those things. Think of the patience and perseverance that God has in teaching us that His way is the best way, and the right way. When we don't learn the lesson He is trying to teach us, He does not raise His voice, does not curse at us, but very patiently gives us another lesson, and another, until we finally get it.

Thank you Lord, for being so patient with us, and not giving up on us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.