Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What's Cooking - Homemade Orange Marmalade Recipe

I love orange marmalade. I saw this on Pinterest and it looks so easy, so I plan to make this in the future, the next time I have oranges in the house. Right now all I have is a few small Cuties tangerines. I like to put orange marmalade on vanilla ice cream so if this doesn't get thick enough for jam, I can use it as an ice cream syrup or on pancakes and waffles. YUM!

homemade orange marmalade

Homemade Orange Marmalade


1 orange
1 Tbsp. water
1/2 cup sugar

Cut the un-peeled orange and place it into a blender or food processor with the water. Pour the mixture into a saucepan with the sugar and boil for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.