Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Garden - Day 24


Just look how fast two of the last romaine butts have grown. They have almost caught up with the first one!


The tomato plants are reaching for the sky too! And some of the lettuce plants are as well. Maybe you can pick out the impatiens next to the tomatoes as they are growing, and more are coming up.  You might be able to see a little green where the moss roses are as well. There are more coming out there too. Things are looking good. I also looked at the strawberry plants yesterday and they are definitely getting a little growth on them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow is all I can say about the romaine! I didn't realize it grew that fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got inspired by your butts...lol. I have a romaine end and a cabbage end in water. John is getting excited seeing how the cabbage is growing. It looks as though I might end up with three little cabbages on that piece. There's a tiny wee leaf starting in the romaine. Your celery is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.