Welcome!


Welcome! I am glad you are here. Join me with a cup of your favorite beverage and see what is going on in my life and what is on my mind. I would love to have you join my site and you can do that on the left side where it says 'followers'. And please leave a comment! Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

'Tis Home Sweet Home

BEFORE
 

I am ashamed to even show you this picture. Such a mess! But this is what my kitchen can look like after making a trip to Walmart. This is actually after several things were put away so this isn't the worst of it. The bags hanging on the chairs have either all the empty bags in it or some of the groceries that need to go to the pantry.


AFTER


This looks much better!. Not perfect but not that bad. The dishes have been washed and put away and the table is cleaned off, jacket and shoes put away, and presentable enough if someone came to the door.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for Sharing your kitchen with us, I know how disrupting thing can get when you bring groceries in and until you get them all put away.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.